Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

Today is my sweet sweet baby Hank's 3rd birthday! My how the time has flown!

We brought Hank into our lives in May 2009 when he was 5 months old and I didn't realize it then, but he was sooo little!
May 20th, 2009 ~ 35 lbs

And the latest pic (taken today) with his new winter coat, which was a great birthday gift and fits him perfectly!
December 20th, 2011 ~ 78 lbs

He is one of the sweetest, friendliest, kiss-iest, protective dogs that tries so very hard to please us. Yes, we've had our trials (but that comes with any dog) but I wouldn't trade him for anything and can't imagine not having him in our lives. So I want to say a big "thank you" to Hank for being an amazing addition to our little family and providing us with so much unconditional love and unending amusement. You are a very "good dog"!

No comments:

Post a Comment