This past Sunday we were involved in family photos. Yes, Matt and I loaded up the dogs and met up with my parents and my sister at a nature park by their home to get some family photos.
The upside: new family photos that include the pups!
The downside(s): it was about 90 degrees, there was (what felt like) 90% humidity, AND (what felt like) 90mph winds.
The weather was a little rediculous and I'll be surprised if any photos turned out.
Afterwards we went to my parents' house for dinner and the pups played in the yard. I so wish I had thought to take a video of Hank chasing the rotating sprinkler. It was hilarious and he had everyone laughing at his antics.
The hot weather, photo shoot adventure, and playtime at grandma and grandpa's must have seriously tired them out, because this is how they've been for the past 2 days.

No comments:
Post a Comment