It was a lot of fun...except that our table was set up next to the kid bouncy castle...yep we were this:close to dozens of screaming, shreiking, yelling children...with our 2 dogs. To say it was overwhelming at times is an understatement. I tried very hard to not get annoyed at the parents who weren't paying attention to their own kids and be a nice representative of the shelter. But when I felt my control slipping...I walked away to "get photos from a distance". :)
See, I said we were this:close to that thing
Griffin is actually a shelter alum
This is Mr. Harley being so very good! He truly was a great puppy (9 months young) and presented at this event WAAAY better than he does at the shelter.
All in all it was a great time. Yes, I was annoyed at times, but then again, when you combine crowds of people, unsupervised childen who are getting hopped up on candy and bouncing til they (almost) throw up...WITH 2 dogs...I guess I really shouldn't have been expecting a calm afternoon. But it was fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment