Yesterday was Thanksgiving and just like so many other people Matt & I were busy, but it was a great day. We woke up late (because we forgot to set an alarm) and realized we had just over an hour to both shower, get ready AND make the pumpkin pie. Eeek! So while hubs jumped in the shower I started on the pie.
But when I read the directions I read it was going to take over an hour just to bake and I knew I had to do something different. And where did I look to??? Pinterest!!! Of course. So I decided to whip these mini pumpkin pies up (and they required HALF the baking time as a full pie). They were sooo yummy! Unfortunately the ONLY picture I took on Thanksgiving was of the pies and not even displayed nicely on a plate, oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment