Previously I had mentioned that I have been trying to read and learn more about photography and am constantly keeping an eye out for opportunities to try out these new ideas. It's no surprise that our fur-babies are my favorite (and most readily available) subjects and wouldn't you know, the other day I was presented a great opportunity. I was in the kitchen and noticed this:
Surprise surprise, Stanley was laying in a sun spot. So I decided to bust out the camera, stay in Manual mode, and try to capture this lighting. But wouldn't you know it, as soon as he realized he was being "stalked" he stopped being my perfect little subject:
And then Hank started feeling left out:
Well after getting Hank out of the way (he stays in a "sit" sooo well) I was able to get down on my stomach on the floor and take some pics at Stan's level.
By no means am I "professional" but I like how these turned out and am happy with my improving skills. I also want to learn more about Post Processing so I can make the best edits possible






No comments:
Post a Comment