So over the past few months I have really taken a liking to photography. I have always loved great photographs but had never thought that I could produce anything that I would be proud to show off.
It all started with a couple classes at my local National Camera Exchange store. I had some tickets to classes there and thought, hey why not. So me and my shiny, new Nikon D3000 headed off to learn what all those confusing buttons do ;)
After a few classes I have to say, I am hooked! Seriously hooked! I am so in love with trying to get better and better that I look for any opportunity to try out my skills. Earlier this summer I attended (not hosted) a bridal shower for Matt's cousin and it turned out that none of the aunts had remembered a camera so....I oh so humbly offered to take some pics. By the end of the afternoon I had 210+ new pictures to edit and play with! Well I won't bog this down with ALL of those so I will just share some of my favs. These are of the church where the shower was held. During the shower a horrible thunder storm occured (the tornado sirens went off), but afterwards b-e-a-utiful sun rays came poking thru perfectly placed, white, fluffy clouds and fresh, shiny, raindrops sparkled! Heaven! Enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment